If there will be any change in personal record of any employee i.e., name, address, phone number, email address, bank account etc. it needs to be immediately informed.
LEAVE AND HOLIDAYS
Monthly Paid Leave
Only one paid leave is allowed. If not availed, it will be encashed.
Monthly Extra Leaves
All extra leaves will result in salary deduction.
If an official off is “sandwiched between” the days for which you have applied leave, it is counted as a leave too.
Leave for half day can also be attained and will be counted as half working day and half leave.
For any public, religious, government holidays, no day(s) should be considered off, unless announced.
UNINFORMED ABSENCE POLICY
All leaves should be pre-approved by the concerned manager.
Remote Work Policy
30% salary deduction will be imposed in case of work from home (this is not applicable in case of work from home entitled by the company).
Office timing should be followed even in case of work from home.
Extra Working Days
In case of working day on official holiday(s), 150% of the salary will be paid.
CELL PHONE AND MEDIA POLICY
Excessive use of mobile phone and social media will result in warnings and eventually penalties.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATION OF THE COMPANY
- Misuse of company property (physical assets, logins / accounts, storages, servers, etc.) is prohibited.
- All tasks shall be carried out in accordance with your seniors’ direction, coordinator, and/or company heads.
- Every Employee shall keep his/her work area neat clean and orderly.
- Maintain good housekeeping in your work area.
- Any act of indiscipline/unprofessional behaviour in the organization cannot be tolerated by the company, the company can terminate without any notice costs or benefits.
- All employees are expected to be punctual and reach office on time.
- Update your manager about your assigned tasks before end of business.
- All programs, websites, designs, testing, literature etc. developed by you, while in the company service will at all times be deemed to be sole property of the company. Also, the company will at all times, have the sole proprietary right in any new system which you may develop while in the company’s service.
- Unauthorized absence.
Acts/omissions included but not limited to the followings could be considered misconducts of an employee:
- Long term absence.
- If an employee does not improve his performance once he/she has been notified about the same.
- Refusal to obey or comply with employer’s or senior’s instructions.
- An act of theft and fraud.
- Deliberate and serious damage to property
- Persistent lateness
- Not completing task(s) on time.
- Falsifying any information
- Inappropriate or rude comments to colleagues
Official Working Days
Monday to Friday
- Monday to Thursday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Lunch & prayer break: 1:15 PM to 2:15 PM (1 Hour)
- Total: 8 Hours
- Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Lunch & prayer break: 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM (1 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Total: 7 Hours & 30 Minutes
Note: These office timings are the general business hours. But the office hours may vary as of job role and offer letter.
The Employment contract of an employee can be terminated by the employee upon serving one month notice to the company which must be served in person and must not be served in absence or while on leave. The notice should only be served one month earlier and not otherwise. If resignation letter is not submitted at least 30 days earlier then the company may not issue salary of current month and/or may not issue experience certificate.
In case of termination by the employer in an ordinary case the employer can terminate the employment contract of an employee upon serving one month notice to the employee. However, if there is an issue of misconduct on the part of an employee, in such a situation the employer may terminate the contract without any notice.
Employee under probation can be terminated for any reason any time without prior notice.
Before leaving the company, please make sure all the assets / company property should be returned back to the concerned authority in a proper condition. Further, you shall not harm or misuse company accounts even after termination of employment contract, in an agreement and light of Business Law.